Cygnet Stainless faucets are based on the same body styles as the Eclipse faucets which are no longer manufactured. Ano has parts for both the Cygnet Faucets and Eclipse faucets.
While the Cygnet Stainless faucets are based on the same body styles as the Eclipse faucets, ANO arranged for the factory to make a number of upgrades.
Those changes include;
- Forward Motion only handles to avoid backsplash issues.
- Swivel hoses on all pull out spray heads that improves functionality and longevity
- Improved mounting hardware for easier installation
The installation instructions and parts lists were completely redone for clarity and consistency.
Cygnet parts will generally fit in Eclipse faucets but the function may change, for example, the cartridge from the Cygnet faucets are forward motion only.
Below is a list of Eclipse faucets and the nearest equivalent Cygnet faucets.
KPS3029 Shasta SB-6020 Bristol
KPS3030 Cascade SB-6040 Lexington cartridge is different
KPS3030M Hampton SB-6042 Brentwood cartridge is different
KPS3033 Sebastopol SB6070 Windsor Cartridge is different. Windsor head has flow-to-spray function.
SB-6080 Ashen new model
KPS3034 Poseidon SB-6060 Hamilton Cartridge is different
KPS3035 Appleton SB-6050 Richmond
SB-6052 Preston new model not available from Eclipse
KPS3031 Niagara SB-7020 Bradfield
KP2930 Atlantic BR-3020 Wilmont
KP2940 Madison BR-3040 Carlton
RO-101 RO/Filter faucet new model
SD-10 Soap Dispenser SD-1001 all faucets except SB-6060
SD-20 SD-1002 for SB-6060
Here are the line drawings for the Cygnet Stainless Infinity and Decora Series sinks. The 18 gauge Decora double bowl sinks have the same line drawings as the 16gauge Infinity sinks. The BS-800 Horizon is a 16 gauge sink. All the single bowls, except the BS-800, are 18 gauge.
ANO has learned that big single sinks need to be 16 gauge to handle garbage disposals that are getting larger all the time. 18 gauge large single bowls are noisy and the vibration can damage the sink and plumbing.
Below is a flier on changing the cartridge in Cygnet Faucets without a pull-out hose.
The FSR3321APF-10 Verona is a 10″ inch deep Apron Front/Farmhouse sinks with 10″ deep apron.
The sink features Drainfast PefercFlo™ Technology.
It is made of Heavier Quieter 16 gauge stainless steel.
Below are the instructions on changing the cartridge on a SB-6050. All the Cygnet gooseneck faucets with pull out hose work the same.
Below are the instructions on changing the cartridge on a SB
I often get asked if the Cygnet Stainless PerfeFlo and Evolution Inks can be used as drop-in sinks. While not specifically designed for this use, several of our customers are installing them as drop-in sinks.
Below are pictures of an FSR3321APF-7 used as a drop-in. The flanges on the Cygnet sinks are better than the flanges designed for drop-in on other sinks.
In today’s environment, many people are asking how to sanitize every surface in their house. The method below is from an article on Kitchn (https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-clean-and-disinfect-granite-countertops-cleaning-lessons-from-the-kitchn-202159)
We thought we would share
What You Need
- Warm water
- Mild or gentle dish soap
- Dish cloth
- Clean microfiber cloth or terrycloth towel
- Isopropyl alcohol (optional)
- Spray bottle (optional)
- Wet your dish cloth with warm, soapy water: Fill the sink with warm water and a mild dish soap, then thoroughly wet a clean dish cloth.
- Wipe down the granite countertops: You don’t need us to tell you how to do this part. Just wipe away any spills or crumbs on your countertop!
- Dry with a microfiber cloth to avoid streaking: Dry and buff your granite countertop thoroughly with a microfiber cloth or soft terry cloth towel to avoid streaking.
- Make a water and isopropyl alcohol solution: To periodically disinfect your granite countertops, remove soap residue, and restore shine, mix together a 50:50 solution of water and 91% isopropyl alcohol.
- Shine and disinfect: Spray the solution onto the granite, allow it to sit for 3-5 minutes, then rinse with water and dry with a clean microfiber cloth.
- Enjoy!: Your nice, shiny, clean granite countertops are ready to go.